- crissf17 likes this
- justicecaballer likes this
- mischief-and-misfires reblogged this from fennekinthosedrawers
- mischief-and-misfires likes this
- fennekinthosedrawers reblogged this from obliro
- ciphz likes this
- pinxiedust likes this
- bulletinsfromtheweekdayeclipse likes this
- kikiphile likes this
- mowsette likes this
- kyuu333 reblogged this from bunniya
- bunniya reblogged this from obliro
- rainbody likes this
- kaliel-rock reblogged this from apleewithdrugs
- colo12spinner reblogged this from obliro
- pinkiechan likes this
- iammostlyhuman reblogged this from obliro
- iammostlyhuman likes this
- phantomfiction likes this
- colormyworldd likes this
- ourrice likes this
- cnightcrawler likes this
- colo12spinner likes this
- usagiiya likes this
- aetheria likes this
- adrianelinerush likes this
- yellowmilo likes this
- obliro posted this
My entry for Conceptart's Character of The Week community activity.
Time taken: (including looking for references) 13.5 hours.
Media: Opencanvas and Photoshop
The theme was ‘Ninetail Goddess’ and (not wanting to go Japanese/Korean motifs) I went with ‘the pale fox of the desert and chaos’. I started off from Dogon mythology, but the golden mask is influenced by my hometown’s mask and halo is looking rather lacey/ European.
When I started concepting and exploring options, the first/only thing she said was “What makes you think that there’s a face beneath the mask?”.